ty|ro (tī’rō), n., pl. -ros. a beginner in learning or doing anything; novice. Also, tiro. SYN: neophyte.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Undecided Title
Senior year isn’t exactly easy.  To be honest, the school work is close to being as easy as kindergarten.  It just seems as though whoever is in charge of throwing life challenges at people decided to throw a few bowling balls at me.  The pathetic thing is, there really isn’t anything inherently wrong with my life.  The future makes me anxious- college, moving out, everything- there’s so much to think about.  I’m trying really hard to get on to a college swim team.  In a few months, I’ll be done with high school, and as far as I can gather, my life will never be the same. 
      To top things off, I really miss my best friend.  I miss her so much. 
For more than a year, I was friends with someone who got me like nobody else ever has.  We could talk about anything, make any day a good day, and be a best friend like neither of us had ever had before.  Our friendship was something ridiculously awesome.
I miss her.
Well that’s it people (all or the, let me check, one people following my blog).  I hurt.  I miss her.  I wonder if she misses me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment